About Me

My photo
This site is the inspiration of a former reporter/photographer for one of New England's largest daily newspapers and for various magazines. The intent is to direct readers to interesting political articles, and we urge you to visit the source sites. Any comments may be noted on site or directed to KarisChaf at gmail.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Looking Back on Benghazi: US Hero Waited 20 Hours on Rooftop With Shredded Leg While Obama Went Campaigning -- By Jim Hoft, The Gateway Pundit

obama las vegasUS Hero David Ubben Suffered 20 Hours in Benghazi Before Help Arrived –
While Obama Campaigned in Las Vegas

The Senate Intelligence Committee released a stinging report on the Benghazi consulate attack on Wednesday.  The report confirmed there were no protests outside the consulate on the night of the attack. The report also noted that several al-Qaeda affiliated groups participated in the attack.

But the report left out details of security agent David Ubben’s ordeal in Benghazi.

Diplomatic security agent David Ubben, like former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, ran into the Special Mission Compound (SMC) to help save US officials under siege in Benghazi. Ubben was struck by a mortar round that killed Woods and Doherty. His leg was shredded. Ubben was forced to wait twenty hours before a plane was sent to pick him up.

While Ubben was waiting for help with a shredded leg Barack Obama was campaigning in Las Vegas.


Martha MacCullan at FOX News reported on this horrific story back in July:
David Ubben waited for twenty hours after he was hit on that rooftop with Tyrone Woods and Glenn Doherty. His leg was shredded. We know that he has been recovering for ten months at Walter Reed as Catherine has just reported. He was defending the US consulate and then no medical aircraft was apparently sent to this scene to get him out of there. How could this be?”
(Click link below to read more)
READ MORE Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment